Go Go Sleeping Bag by Merino Kids2 - 4 years - French Navy
Size - 2 - 4 Years
The award winning Go Go Bag™ is a 100% natural baby sleeping bag that helps prevent your baby waking in the night - perfect! These merino sleeping bags come in 4 lovely shades, including oatmeal, cornflower, fairyrose and french navy
Why is Merino so perfect?
The main benefit of merino is its incomparable ability to maintain a comfortable micro-climate between body and bedding. Unlike synthetics, Merino breathes and controls moisture meaning that it has the natural ability to respond to changes in temperature. This unique garment property helps keep young ones cool when it is hot and warm when it is cold.
Key benefits include:
Improves sleep routine
Reduced skin allergies
Naturally fire resistant
Merino controls temperature so no TOG rating and perfect for all year round
You will love this product because:
- The product is made using only natural fibres including superfine merino and 100% cotton
- Merino helps regulate babies temperature, which means you can use merino all year round with out the risk of overheating.
- The standard weight merino Go Go Bag™ is recommended for use in room temperatures between 18-30ºC.
- You do not need to use sheets or blankets.
- Low Fire Risk - passed rigorous fire safety testing.
- Merino Kids™ Go Go Bags™ come with a unique travel bag.
- It can be taken anywhere with it's unique vent function so that you can simply transfer from car seat or buggy into their cot or bed.
Size Options - NB - 2 Years and 2 - 4 Years (see our toddler range by Merino Kids and Bambino Merino